Inspection Scheduling Procedures
Due to staff training, the inspection scheduling line will be closed on Tuesday, 7/19 from 8 AM to 1:30 PM. You may schedule inspections using the automated line at 628-652-3401 or if you are a contractor with an online account, you may schedule it online.
You can schedule your building, electrical and plumbing inspection using one of the processes below. You can schedule, reschedule or cancel an inspection, as well as obtain results of the inspections by using the methods below.
You can schedule your
First Time User? Register Here.
You can call our automated
Due to the Stay Home order, our
49 South Van Ness Avenue, 4th Floor
When requesting for an inspection, please have the following information ready:
1. Permit Number
2. Type of Building: Residential or Commercial
3. Specific Location of Inspection within the building
4. Type of Inspection:
- Building: Reinforcing Steel, Rough Frame, Insulation, OK to Cover, Sheetrock, Final, etc.
- Electrical: Rough Wiring, Green Tag, Fire Alarm, Survey, Final, etc.
- Plumbing: Underground, Rough Plumbing, Fire Sprinkler, Final, etc.
- Mechanical: Underground, Rough Mechanical, Final, etc.
If you are requesting an inspection from the Housing Inspection Services Division, such as a Routine Inspection for a hotel, residential motel or apartment building, please contact the Housing Inspection Services Division at 49 South Van Ness Avenue, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103 or (628) 652-3700.
5. Preferred Date and Session (AM/PM) of Inspection
6. Site contact person's name and phone number