Inspection Scheduling Procedures
You can schedule your building, electrical and plumbing inspection in one of three ways: through the web, by calling or visiting our office. By using one of the three options, you can schedule, reschedule or cancel an inspection, as well as obtain results of the inspections.
You can schedule your inspection
First Time User? Register Here.
You can call our automated
You can visit our office to speak
DBI Inspection Services
When requesting for an inspection, please have the following information ready:
1. Permit Number
2. Type of Building: Residential or Commercial
3. Specific Location of Inspection within the building
4. Type of Inspection:
- Building: Reinforcing Steel, Rough Frame, Insulation, OK to Cover, Sheetrock, Final, etc.
- Electrical: Rough Wiring, Green Tag, Fire Alarm, Survey, Final, etc.
- Plumbing: Underground, Rough Plumbing, Fire Sprinkler, Final, etc.
- Mechanical: Underground, Rough Mechanical, Final, etc.
If you are requesting an inspection from the Housing Inspection Services Division, such as a Routine Inspection for a hotel, residential motel or apartment building, please contact the Housing Inspection Services Division at 1660 Mission Street, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103 or (415) 558-6220.
5. Preferred Date and Session (AM/PM) of Inspection
6. Site contact person's name and phone number