Structural Advisory Committee - December 6, 2019 - Agenda
STRUCTURAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
For 870 El Camino Del Mar
Notice of Meeting
DATE: DECEMBER 6, 2019
TIME: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
LOCATION:1660 MISSION ST., Room 2031
RE: Structural Advisory Committee review of PA# 2018-0523-9894 for the alteration to the building at 870 El Camino Del Mar (Block 1312, Lot 019), within the Slope and Seismic Zone Protection Act, in accordance with San Francisco Building Code sec. 106A.4.1.4.
Note: Public comments are welcomed and will be heard during each agenda item. Reference documents relating to agenda are available for review at 1660 Mission St., 2nd floor. For information or if you wish to be placed on a mailing list for agenda, please contact Cyril Yu at (415) 558-6360 or email@example.com.
1. Meeting introduction and brief about the mandatory code requirement under SFBC §106A.4.1.4 for the project review by Structural Advisory Committee
2. Call to Order and Roll Call. Structural Advisory Committee Members:
• Frank L. Rollo, Geotechnical Engineer (SAC Chairperson)
• Lou Gilpin, Geologist
• John H. Hom, Structural Engineer
3. Introduction of project sponsor and project design team; followed by project presentation from design team, including the key technical aspects. Project Sensor and Design Team:
• Clint and Janet Reilly, Owner
• Hart Howerton, Architect
• GFDS Engineers, Structural Engineer
• Tarnoff Engineering Corporation, Civil Engineer
• Murray Engineers, Inc., Geotechnical Engineer
• Murray Engineers, Inc., Geologist
4. SAC members refer to drawings and documents of the proposed project to question, comment, and discuss all technical concerns. Design team and project sponsor will respond to all design issues addressed by the SAC members.
5. Public comments: Limited to 3 minutes per person or at the call of the Chairperson.
6. Meeting conclusion and motion set by the Committee Chairperson.
Note to Committee members: Please review the appropriate material and be prepared to discuss at the meeting. If you are unable to attend, please call Chairperson, Mr. Frank L. Rollo at (415) 999-1421. The meeting will begin promptly as scheduled. See attached material for information about meeting accessibility.