Public Advisory Forum - January 26, 2022 - Agenda
Public Advisory Forum
January 26, 2022
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
This meeting will be held virtually using the online meeting platform WebEx. Please click this event address to join: https://bit.ly/3tEBk5y For information on how to join the meeting and provide comments during the discussion period, please see below or the enclosed PDF.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
1. Welcome & Introductions
2. Meeting Guidelines
3. Permit Center Update 3:35-3:50 p.m.
4. Permit Services Update 3:50-4:15 p.m.
5. Program Updates 4:15-4:25 p.m.
8. Suggestions for Future Topics and Next Steps 4:25- 4:35 p.m.
7. General Questions and Comments 4:35-5:00 p.m.
Next meeting: April 27, 2022
Remote Meeting Access (WEBEX)
To watch via WebEx application on your desktop/laptop:
Click the link to join the meeting: https://bit.ly/3tEBk5y
• You will then be prompted to enter the following information:
• First and Last Name: These fields are required to be entered; however, if you wish to remain anonymous, you may type “Public” in the first and last name fields.
• Email Address: This field is required to be entered; however, if you wish to remain anonymous, you may type “Public@public.com” in the email field
• Click the “Join Now” button to join the meeting
Public Comment Call-In: 1-415-655-0001 / Access Code: 492 606 2893
Providing Public Comment:
• Dial in to 415-655-0001 and then enter access code 492 606 2893 then #
• Press # again to enter meeting as an ATTENDEE
• You will hear a beep when you join the meeting as a participant. Stop and LISTEN.
• Wait for Public Comment to be announced.
• When the meeting facilitator calls for Public Comment, dial ‘*’ then ‘3’ to be added to the speaker line.
• You will then hear “You have raised your hand to ask a question, please wait to speak until the host calls on you.” Callers will hear silence when waiting for their turn to speak.
• Ensure you are in a quiet location. Before you speak, mute the sound of any equipment around you, including televisions, radios, and computers. It is especially important that you mute your computer (if you are watching via the web link) so there is no echo sound when you speak.
• To withdraw your question, press ‘*’ then ‘3’. – you will hear: “You have lowered your hand.”
• When the system message says “Your line has been unmuted” - THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SPEAK.
• When the meeting facilitator states “Welcome Caller,” you are encouraged to state your name clearly. As soon as you speak, you will have 2 minutes to provide your comments.
• Once your 2 minutes have expired, you will be moved out of the speaker line and back as a participant in the meeting (unless you disconnect). You will hear “Your line has been muted.”
• Participants who wish to speak on other public comment periods can stay on the meeting line and listen for the next public comment opportunity.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE
(Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code)
Government’s duty is to serve the public, reaching its decisions in full view of the public. Commissions, boards, councils and other agencies of the City and County exist to conduct the people’s business. This ordinance assures that deliberations are conducted before the people and that City operations are open to the people’s review.
The ringing of and use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices are prohibited at this meeting. Please be advised that the chair may order the removal from the meeting room of any person(s) responsible for the ringing or use of a cell phone, pager, or other similar sound-producing electronic devices.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE, TO OBTAIN A COPY OF THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE, OR TO REPORT A VIOLATION OF THE ORDINANCE, CONTACT THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE TASK FORCE AT CITY HALL, 1 DR. CARLTON B. GOODLETT PLACE, ROOM 244 SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102. OFFICE (415) 554-7724, FAX (415) 554-5163, E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Citizens interested in obtaining a free copy of the Sunshine Ordinance can request a copy from the Sunshine Ordinance Task Force or by printing Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code on the Internet, http://www.sfgov.org/sunshine/ and at the San Francisco Public Library.
Please note: For questions about the Language Access Ordinance, please contact OCEIA at (415) 581-2360 and ask for the Executive Director or Language Access Compliance Officer. Language Assistance: To request an interpreter for a specific item during the meeting, please contact Patty Lee at (415) 652-3541 or by email at email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.