From 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday, customers can drop off permit applications that require only Fire Department review. Found below are examples of fire-only scopes of work. Fire Department staff can accommodate 25 customers daily, first-come, first-served. Each customer can submit a maximum of 2 permits per day..
Fire-only plan review scope of work includes:
- Sprinkler system (including standpipe & underground work)
- Fire alarm and/or smoke detection system
- Dedicated Function FA system (elevator recall, HVAC shut-down, sprinkler monitoring)
- Any fire suppression system (Pre-action, Clean Agent, etc.)
- Emergency evacuation signage
- Emergency Responder Radio Coverage System (ERRCS)
- Elevators (FSAE & OEE)
- Air replenishment systems
For more information about Fire Department plan view, please visit https://sf-fire.org/plan-check.