San Francisco Housing Expo 2019
San Francisco's Annual Housing Resource Fair
Support for renters, first time homebuyers, and current home owners
This FREE event will help you connect with free and low cost housing resources.
Workshops | Individual Counseling
Housing Information |
Looking to buy in SF?
- Get information about affordable homeownership opportunities including Below Market Rate homes
- Learn about city, state, and federal down payment assistance programs.
- Find out about new SF developments, and join a bus tour to visit them.
Need Affordable Rental Housing? Need help with landlord issues? Facing Eviction?
- Learn about affordable rental programs.
- Understand your rights as a tenant.
- Connect with legal resources and eviction prevention services.
Having trouble with your mortgage payments?
- Receive coaching from a HUD certified housing counselor.
- Apply for programs that help reduce your mortgage payment or bring your delinquent account current.
- Speak face to face with mortgage lenders. Bring your loan documents and speak with representatives from loan servicers. Confirmed lenders at the moment are: Wells Fargo and Bank of America.