District 8 Mobile Workshop
San Francisco Planning invites you to the first District 8 Mobile Workshop, featuring Supervisor Scott Wiener and the Department of Building Inspection (DBI).
Thinking about a home remodel project? Not sure about building requirements or seismic retrofits for your home? Curious about the recent In-Law Unit and the Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) legislations? This is an opportunity to speak directly with City staff in your own neighborhood to find out more.
After introductory remarks from Supervisor Wiener and a brief presentation from Planning and DBI staff, we will hold open Q&A sessions as well as scheduled 15 minute appointments with staff.
- Recent changes to City laws regarding in-law units and short-term rentals
- Permits for building expansion, decks, stairs, fences, and windows
- Community Business Priority Processing Program (CB3P)
- When a permit is required
- How the permit process works and what fees may be
- The difference between an in-law unit & an ADU
To schedule a 15 minute appointment, email email@example.com or call 415-575-9157 and specify your question or topic.
No RSVP or appointment required to attend the event.
For language assistance or disability accommodations, please contact us by June 3, 2015 by emailing or calling:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-575-9157