Green Building Subcommittee - November 3, 2017 - Agenda
Regular Meeting of the
Green Building Subcommittee
DATE: November 3, 2017 (Friday)
TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
LOCATION: 1660 Mission Street, Room 4009 ◄◄◄Note Room change
This subcommittee meets regularly on Friday before the second Wednesday of the month at 1660 Mission Street, Room 6034. If you wish to be placed on a mailing list for agendas, please call (415) 575-6832.
Note: Public comment is welcome and will be heard during each agenda item. Reference documents relating to agenda are available for review at the 1660 Mission Street, 1st Floor. For information, please call Kirk Means at (415) 575-6832.
- Call to Order and Roll Call Members: Zachary Nathan, AIA, CASp; Arnie Lerner, FAIA, CASp; Kevin Wallace; Ilene Dick; Henry Karnilowicz; Robert Wong, M.E., Michael Chavez
- Update and general discussions regarding an Electrical Vehicle (EV) Charging Readiness Ordinance Bulletin. (40 minutes)
- Update and general discussions regarding San Francisco Green Building Code final compliance verification. (40 minutes)
- Subcommittee Members’ and Staff’s identification of new agenda items, as well as current agenda items to be continued to another subcommittee regular meeting or special meeting. Subcommittee discussion and possible action regarding administrative issues related to building codes.
- Public Comment: Public comment will be heard on items not on this agenda but within the jurisdiction of the Code Advisory Committee. Comment time is limited to 3 minutes per person or at the call of the Chair.
Note to Committee Members: Please review the appropriate material and be prepared to discuss at the meeting. If you are unable to attend, please call Chair Zachary Nathan at (415) 701-0877 or Kirk Means at (415) 575-6832 as soon as possible.