Access Appeals Commission - September 13, 2017 - Agenda
September 13, 2017 - 1:00pm
City Hall, Room 416
ACCESS APPEALS COMMISSION
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 416
MATTERS FOR CONSIDERATION
1) CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
2) PUBLIC COMMENT: (DISCUSSION)
3) REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF MINUTES: (DISCUSSION &
4) POSSIBLE ACTION)
Draft of the minutes from the February 22, 2017 meeting.
5) REVIEW OF COMMUNICATION ITEMS: (DISCUSSION)
6) AMENDMENTS TO THE RULES OF THE COMMISSION (BYLAWS): (DISCUSSION & ACTION)
Possible amendments to the bylaws regarding AAC duties under Ordinance No. 51-16.
7) DISCUSSION OF ORDINANCE 16-51 MANUAL (DISCUSSION)
Discussion of what equivalent facilitations pertaining to the store front ordinance should be allowable by the Department, and which should be reviewed by the Commission. Discussion of what would constitute an unreasonable hardship and how to determine this without an adjusted cost of construction.
8) COMMISSIONERS AND STAFF QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS: (DISCUSSION)
9) ADJOURNMENT: (ACTION)
Senior Building Inspector
Secretary to the Access Appeals Commission